[ale] I'm crazy

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Tue Jan 2 13:28:01 EST 2001

If they've done what the 2.4.0 tree has done, they've renamed that the
"hot-swappable devices" subsection under General Options near the top of
the config. If you're using a CardBus-capable PCMCIA slot, you probably can
compile w/o having to enable TCIC or i82365.

So you're not nuts. Well ... at least not b/c of that. :)