[ale] uptime?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 23:50:14 EST 2001

I hardly think that chemo-therapy is akin to RtRR.  In fact a more
appropriate analogy would be for WinNT to be compared to the cancer
that is harming their lives.  I hardly think you would advocate
periodically rebooting your friends, although I have one or two that I
would consider it appropriate for.

Doesn't your real company take money from it's revenue stream (the one
it depends on) and send it towards Washington state every year? :)

-Jim P.