[ale] uptime?

Bao Ha baoh at linuxwizardry.com
Thu Feb 22 09:20:48 EST 2001

NT/IIS 4/SP4: hosting more than 30 web sites.

It is about as stable as its two Linux siblings, almost a year!

I also have a Linux server crashed and burned at least once a week.
Well, it is running Debian (unstable) Sid.  I have been doing for
more than three years. And last month is the first time I
understand why it deserves the label "unstable".

I was also the admin of an NT 4/SP4 running Kana's Silknet 100K+
CRM package last summer.  That poor thing died almost everyday
for three months.

So, uptime still means S**T!!!

Bao