[ale] Linux Games

djinn djinn at djinnspace.com
Tue Feb 20 09:33:37 EST 2001

You might want to also check out win4lin from Trelos...I'd first say to
look for games specifically for linux but if you absolutely can't find
what you're looking for, win4lin lets you run windoze in an X session.
There's no directX support but for kids' learning type games that
shouldn't be a problem.

Also, there are tons of online games.

Good luck!

jenn