[ale] DLink 530TX+ again

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Mon Feb 19 09:50:54 EST 2001

  I went and got a DLink 530TX+ for myself for a new box I'm building out.
I've tried to compile in the via-rhine driver into the kernel.  I've
also tried to compile it as a module.  The 2.4.0 kernel isn't finding
it either way but I can see it in /proc/pci.

  Instead of randomly trying options since I can't seem to find the
documentaion on adding the command line params as a module, can I get
examples of how I'd specify an IRQ=11 and IO=0xdc00 on an insmod command
line?  Is there a better way for insmod?  Whats the exact syntax for
the append line for /etc/lilo.conf?  Either I'm not doing something right
or something is borked.

  This card works fine in 98 on the same machine though.

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: