[ale] OT star office question

Rod Young development at combiz.net
Thu Feb 15 08:20:32 EST 2001

I planning to use 98 lite on the ms boxen to unhinge IE and use the
staroffice browswer. I hear if you decouple IE from 98 that it speeds it
up. But I am really excited about the fact that I might be able to get
this non profit off the MS wheel. There may have to be two Mickey Soft
machines tho due to certain APPS.

[ale] OT star office question: