[ale] off topic

Benny Mathew Benny at wsdi.co.in
Sun Feb 11 23:57:35 EST 2001

Hi Guys
Sorry this is an off topic mail, but I'd appreciate if you could help.

I'm Benny Mathew, a linux enthusiast and I am into Java, XML, EJB and stuff
like that

I am currently in Bangalore (India),  here we have a very active Linux User
Group(LUG).

I'm planing to move to Atlanta and in the process of doing some ground work
I discovered this mailing list and was very happy to find this LUG. I would
definitely like to join you guys (LUG) and share our expertise *if* I come
over.

But before that I need to know about the job market for Java, EJB and XML so
that I can finalize on my decision of coming over.

I request all you guys who are into this field to kindly  advise me on what
to do.

I have also heard that lot of people are jobless due to lot of small dot com
companies  closing down.

If you think this mail is not appropriate here please ignore it, I am doing
this because I don't have an alternative.

Please help

Regards
ßëññÿ Mâthëw