[ale] ftape

Stephen F Nicholas syssfn at panther.Gsu.EDU
Sun Feb 11 01:58:39 EST 2001

Hello All,
After trying to install ftape-4.04a and getting the 'device not
configured' message, I did some homework on google.  From what I see,
ftape is broken above 2.1.xx (i'm running 2.2.17 #19).  Am I correct on
this assumption ?

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Unix System Programmer     |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |