[ale] Dialing in to a linux box

Scott Nolde smnoldelinux at mediaone.net
Wed Feb 7 18:05:57 EST 2001

All,

When dialing into a linux box which will act as an ISP, is there a way
to set the routing based upon the login username?

For example, remote Box (B) calls into Server (A) and logs in.  Remote
box B already has an IP address, but (A) needs to establish a route to
forward traffic between the two nets.

Am I making myself clear enough?  I'd like to establish a LAN-to-LAN
connection from a box with a static IP address to a box which will
accept the ppp connection and serve as the router.  (B) will be able to
netsurf, ftp, etc... as if it were on the (A) network.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Scott
--
Never do Windows again with  |  Scott M. Nolde
Linux!  No streaks, haze or  |  smnoldelinux at mediaone.net
glaze!                       |
5:55pm up 1 day, 19:17, 1 user, load average: 1.07, 1.19, 1.22