[ale] DLink Network Cards?

Dave Brooks db at amorphous.org
Sat Feb 3 16:55:42 EST 2001

DLink's work great with my experience.  I learned my lesson with Linksys
long ago, and thusly I dont buy them anymore.  I've never had a problem
with a DLink card, however.

I don't see why you cant put two of the same card in the same machine, one
would just need a different interrupt than the other.  Just pass it
to 'insmod'...  I've run the same types of cards in many machines.

-Dave

--
david a. brooks
db at amorphous.org