[ale] AMD300 Watt PS

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Dec 28 16:06:56 EST 2001

Robert Heaven wrote:

> Not sure but I think I got you beat. The genious that built this house
> put 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on a single 15amp breaker. Back when the
> girls were teenagers and living at home, they couldn't use 2 hair dryers
> at the same time without popping the breaker. Now that I have one room
> for an office and the other room is empty things are allot simpler. But
> I'm still overloading the circuit and need 3 APC BackUPS Batteries to
> keep from popping the breaker...

Relying on ups to address a breaker that pops is not a good idea.
You're exceeding the circuit load.  You likely could be causing damage
to your wiring and/or risking a fire.  I would expect that breaker still
pops right?  The ups keeps things going till you can reset the breaker?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html

---