Re: [ale] AMD300 Watt PS

Michael Smith msmith at mikeandmel.com
Fri Dec 28 14:00:00 EST 2001

    I absolutely agree about the UPS's.  I bought a 10 minute Back-UPS just
to solve the problem Chris is having.  I have 2 computers(just cpu's), a
cable modem, and a router/firewall on it without any problems.  The only
problem I have now is when my switch loses power(I lose my mouse in X).  I
hate having to do the Ctrl-Alt-Backspace to kill X.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
msmith at mikeandmel.com