[ale] moving to the command line

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Dec 28 09:35:00 EST 2001

I like the The UNIX & X Command Compendium: A Dictionary for High Level
Computing.  It is basically a dictionary of Unix Commands how to use them.
For example.  It will tell you about the find command and give you several
different real worl exmples f useage.  Unlike the man pages that just talk
about the options.  I have an extra one if you need it.