[ale] emu10k1

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 02:35:53 EST 2001

well ive gotten to the point where it can compile but
its giving me a long list of errors..  wierd errors...
ill type some here
warning: 'spin_lock_irqsave' redefined
/usr/include/linux/spinlock.h:10: warning: this is the
location of the previous definition hwaccess.h:53:
'spin_unlock_irqrestore' redefined.... it just keeps
going on and on.... if you need a full print out of
the messages ill be glad to send it but i dont know
the command right now so i was unable to make it for
this email :) any suggestions how to fix it? i got
this while tryign to compile emu10k1 its a message
from running the "make" command... thought maybe it
was just warning me there was conflicts so i continued
on to get the .o file but it was never made :( i
really want sound.... thanks for the help