[ale] RE: linux certification

Pilar Losada LosadaP at wanadoo.es
Sun Dec 23 14:06:49 EST 2001

Drew,

Thanks for answering so quickly. The problem I have with studying is
distance. I am in Spain. I guess you are in Atlanta. I will take you advice.
I will get the upgrade.  How long have you been working with Linux?

 The Linux + cert is brand new. I have been looking for books, and the best
books on the subject have not yet been published!! I am looking for
something that is Vendor Neutral.

 Linux has not caught on here in Spain like it has in other parts of Europe.
I want to be the first kid on my block with the Linux +. Sooner or later
people here will catch on.

Feliz Navidad.

Andy