[ale] Off the Wall

lee lnx at alltel.net
Wed Dec 19 06:36:40 EST 2001

Ok..speaking of all this lightning and power consumption..I have something
I've been wondering about. I think a great new power source would be if it
were somehow possible to capture lightning and store this on "mondo sized"
batteries for distribution under more a "controlled" enviroment. I'd imagine
the capacitors would have to be of pretty good size as well, and a by-pass
for any overflow that would almost certainly occur.

Am I even close to being onto something here,or should I let these paint
fumes air a bit longer before working so long in the office :-)

Lee