[ale] fingers pingers tracers and more! oh my!

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 18 20:04:05 EST 2001

so the internet is a big, evil, dark, and scary place,
so we need weapons to combat the evils that haunt us
right? im looking for stuff to identify people say
they connect to me or something i want to either take
thier email and trace em down (if even possible) or
what ever.. um im not sure if finger works over the
net.. or what ever in fact im not sure what im looking
for...  but security is the main issue.. and after
security i need to be able to detect and trace someone
if they A: attempt anything so they can be reported B:
trace them down if they breach my security and be able
to report them and if applicable pay for damages...
maybe im just nutz crazy or over shooting it so thats
why im asking for comments on this email... if it even
makes sense... i think im rambling :-p