[ale] Secure adduser,passwd

Calvin Harrigan charrig at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 17 21:19:13 EST 2001

I've come across a situation that I need to enable web access to a
machine/server over the internet to add/remove users and change passwords.
I thought of webmin, but I not sure if it's configurable to only use one
function, say the password functionality.  What I'm looking for is some
advice as to how to allow a secure way to access a server via http (webpage)
to change/add users.    Thanks for the responses.
--
Signature?
No thank you...

---