[ale] Apache Question

Wylde Bill dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 17 18:02:23 EST 2001

To be even more obvious, you can check to make sure you've deleted all the
index files that reside in htdocs, and replace them with your own...

Ben Ostrowsky wrote:

> I may be joining this thread in the middle, but one good thing to check
> is whether your httpd.conf has the line "DocumentRoot /www/htdocs" (it
> should).  Another thing to check is whether you have restarted Apache
> (apachectl restart) yet.
>
> Regards,
> Ben Ostrowsky
>
> ---
> sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

     Chicago Cubs outfielder Andre Dawson on being a role model:
      "I want all The kids to do what I do, to look up to me. I
                want all the kids to copulate me."
                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||
http://www.geocities.com/wyldechylde_1999
http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com