[ale] bochs | vmware | win4lin |

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Dec 17 15:56:50 EST 2001

John Wells wrote:

> I've fought with Wine trying to get Dreamweaver 4
> (which is really the only reason I ever boot Win98
> anymore) working.  While it runs, it doesn't *work*.
>
> So, my only option is to consider running a full
> windows installation.  Now that vmware doesn't provide
> the $49 VMexpress, it rules their products out (don't
> feel like dropping $300 for the full).

I paid $99 for vmware 2.0, you can't get something along those lines??

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users
that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html

---