[ale] Weird X question ( X output )

Ken Nagorski kenn at refriedgeek.com
Sat Dec 15 09:27:28 EST 2001

Hi there,

Sorry that took so long, I had a bunch to do last night. I put the output on
the web http://www.refriedgeek.com/~kenn/X.html

I have tried it at all sorts of modes. I tried it at 800x600 at 8bit color
there is no way that could have caused memory problems, *shrug*

You will see that this output is at 24bits, but like i said I hae tried
everything under the sun...

Thank you
Ken

> On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Ken Nagorski wrote:
>
>> Hey... Check this out!
>>
>> I have this 233intel with 32megs and a 4meg S3 right. Someone gave it
>> to me and I thought well I put slackware 8 on it ( like every other
>> linux box I have )
>
> 	Ken,
>
> 	Could you post X's output on startup? (eg X 2> /tmp/X.error)

				- Mike

> ---
> This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list. See
> http://www.ale.org/mailing-lists.shtml for more info. Problems should
> be  sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

But I don't want to go among mad people,
Alice remarked.
Oh, you can't help that, said the Cat:
we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.
How do you know I'm mad? said Alice.
You must be, said the Cat,
or you wouldn't have come here.

---