[ale] OT: Letter to AT&T Broadband re Channel Removal

Chris Woodruff cwoodruff at openpenguin.com
Thu Dec 13 21:41:09 EST 2001

There are also powered splitters that will take both feeds from a dual
LNB dish and output four signals.  But all four will still need to have
a unique receiver but you can now watch four TV's.  I think the unit
costs around $200 and is about the size of a loaf of bread.

Also please remember when installing a dish that you should also have a
telephone jack by the primary receiver so that it can upload/download
when needed.  I did not when I had my dish installed and once a month I
have to connect the receiver with a 25' line to the closest telephone
jack.  I am looking at a unit that will connect the two ends through the
house electrical system.

Chris Woodruff