[ale] OT: Letter to AT&T Broadband re Channel Removal

Charles Marcus CharlesM at Media-Brokers.com
Thu Dec 13 13:59:24 EST 2001

You can feed multiple TVS off of one receiver, but they all watch the same
channel that is selected on the receiver.  If you have more than 3 or so,
you'll probably want to get a Dist amp to keep the signal strong.

Charles

---