[ale] 93% packet loss?

Ken Nagorski kenn at refriedgeek.com
Thu Dec 13 10:37:14 EST 2001

Hi there,

Well you have to wait for DNS to propagate. If you say use X DNS server
when DNS is updated and all the root nameservers are using X DNS server
then it doesn't matter what the old ISP is pointing it at!

The sad fact is you are going to have to wait for DNS to expire and
get the updated information.

Ken