[ale] Job Site (was: Please post jobs open on ALE)

jeff hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Wed Dec 12 20:46:20 EST 2001

Transam wrote:

> Heck, everyone please post job opportunities to ALE.  I too know some people
> either laid off or about to be.  I suspect many on ALE know someone looking.

I registered with topechelon.com and applied to 24 jobs on my first pass
though - I started getting some phone calls and e-mails very soon
thereafter.  It has one up on Monster in that search results and
descriptions are shown in separate frames.

I kind of wish that some job site - Monster? - would just be THE one,
kind of like eBay and auctions.

- Jeff

---