[ale] Computer Store

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at nubridges.com
Wed Dec 12 09:09:46 EST 2001

Hmm. There's a list of computer stores at the ALE TWiki
( http://tomshiro.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/ALE/CheapAtlantaHardware ). You
can even add to it if you have a special favorite. I've already put a
reference to MicroSeconds on Roswell Road in there.

BTW, Wiki servers made the NYT Sunday Magazine's list of "Important
Ideas of the Year" last Sunday (even though the first one went on-line
in 1994). Always nice to be on style's cutting edge.

-- CHS