[ale] bastille linux?

lee lnx at alltel.net
Mon Dec 10 11:48:26 EST 2001

Well I'm using InteractiveBastille with Mandrake 8.1 here..and 1 thing to
watch for is the file limits directive. I've heard,been told and been the
subject of a suppossed bug. Perhaps a couple of zeroes left off ? You can
elect to either not engage the file limits at all or go to
/etc/security/limits.conf and add however many zeroes you choose to.

Perhaps there are others on here who can shed more light than I on this
subject :-) Or perhaps even how InteractiveBastille could best be implemented.

Lee

On Monday 10 December 2001 09:15, John Wells wrote:
 Can anyone comment on bastille?  I'm considering it
> for use on my firewall/router and am looking for some
> feedback.
>
> Thanks,
> John

> be sent to listmaster at ale dot org.