[ale] Mailserver Setup?

Ryan Bradford Neily rbn at gsu.cs.GaSoU.EDU
Mon Dec 10 14:34:00 EST 2001

I am looking for a how-to on setting up my own mail server.  I am getting
tired of my e-mail address changing (what seems) to be yearly, and have
bought my own domain name.  The hosting company offers webmail, and also
pop3 access to my inbox, but I woulod like to have my linux
firewall/router at home act as my mailserver by creating the proper MX
records and all my mail going directly to my linux box.  (This way if I
host it myself, and am never down for more than 3 or 4 days, everything
will be ok)

Does anyone know of a resource or a "how-to" that addresses this topic?

Ryan Bradford Neily                              Phone: 770-565-9017
Georgia Southern University
=-> Visit the GSU Computer Science Home Page: http://www.cs.gasou.edu <-=

---