[ale] I killed my laptop

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 16:28:39 EST 2001

I had this message on my old 435CDS.  I *think* I
fixed it by doing a low level format of the drive.  If
I remember correctly, I couldn't find a llf utility
for the toshiba drive...ended up getting one from
maxtor and running it.

Don't really know the implications of not using a
specific vendor's llf utility...it seems to be working
fine now.

Good luck.

John