[ale] OT: DSL at HellSouth

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Sat Dec 1 11:46:58 EST 2001

> Some other people on here will disagree, but <plug>I've been very satisfied
> with my DIRECTV DSL service (see www.DIRECTVDSL.com for details), and their
> fees may be more reasonable. Or not.</plug>

<disagree>Just wait until they change the names of the mail servers or
the DNS IPs without telling you - and woe be unto you if your connection
goes down because Bellsouth will NOT cooperate with DirecTV to get it
back up.  After all, why should they - they're competitors!</disagree>

- Jeff, DirecTV RefuG

---