[ale] two connections to internet??

Bao C. Ha baoha at sensoria.com
Thu Aug 30 13:47:27 EDT 2001

It really depends.  If you are pack-rat like me, I pick up
the $5 NIC or free ones from CompUSA/Circuit City for rainy
days.  However, I think you can find a 4-port D-link NIC for
$75 or less on the net.

I would like to learn how you are going to solve the routing
problems though.  Then, load balancing/fail-over...

Bao