[ale] Install-fest?

Tom Younker twins at atlnet.com
Wed Aug 29 19:32:50 EDT 2001

Krum:

I'm game !  Been busy concocting a procedure for adding the fancy stuff to stock
Debian, and selling refurbs.  Collected pages of notes about how to do it and
what can go wrong.  An old Pentium 150 runs XMMS and Netscape just fine, with
just 48 MB of RAM.

Does anyone have a non-profit organization, 501(c)(3) ???  We could solicit
corporations to donate their old PCs for a write-off, and give the PCs to poor
folks who don't yet own a PC.   "Come build your own, and take it home!"

Tom