[ale] JDK1.3.1 with Linux

Michael Smith MSmith at webtonetech.com
Tue Aug 28 15:22:17 EDT 2001

	I had problems getting this version of the jdk working on RH 7.1,
also.  I ended up pulling down j2sdk-1.4.0.i386.rpm from java.sun.com and
have had no issues using it with using the Apache / Jakarta / Postgres
trifecta.  I don't know what freeswan is and whether it requires jdk version
1.3.1 but you might want to pull down 1.4.0 and give it a try.....

Mike