[ale] Re:

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 08:20:32 EDT 2001

I interviewed with SecureWorks last year (2000) but
couldn't relocate as soon as they wanted me to (I was
in Little Rock at the time).

I found everyone I met very knowledgeable and easy to
talk to.  The atmosphere seemed pretty laid back.

If circumstances with my old job had been any
different, I would've accepted the offer in a
heartbeat.  They are doing some very cool stuff.

John