[ale] stupid question to the apache experts

Joe Steele joe at madewell.com
Thu Aug 23 10:23:06 EDT 2001

A browser will generate this form of GET request if it is configured
to use a proxy.  Configure your browser to use your web server as a
proxy on port 80.  Then try to pull up http://www.spedia.net/.  You
should successfully replicate the log entry.

What's puzzling to me is that your server's response was 200 which
indicates success.  Is your server set up to accept proxy requests?

--Joe