[ale] apache question

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Aug 21 22:38:13 EDT 2001

Maybe I assumed this was easy. :(  In my commonhttpd.conf file I
modified my <directory /> as follows:

<Directory />
	Options None
	AllowOverride None
</Directory>

I then started/stopped httpd (via rc.d), no go.  I then located
apachectl and exec 'apachectl graceful' still no go.

Assuming this would do what you've indicated, yet I can still list the
contents of directories that do not contain an index.html file.

What did I miss here?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

"I don't want a Microsoft Passport, and Microsoft can't have my wallet."