[ale] Multi-port video card?

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Aug 16 16:54:49 EDT 2001

Kenneth W Cochran wrote:

> The WinTV folks (among a couple of others) make such cards
> for OEMs & I can get them for customers if desired.  Retail
> price is $59, IIRC (I can get cheaper if several folks want
> them, for example).  What I'm not sure of is how to get,
> for example, Linux to communicate with >1 input of the bt
> device simultaneously.

There's a video4linux list that might be helpful in that regard.  I've
been on it a while, and if I recall correctly, there are folks who have
gotten these cards to work, although I'm pretty sure you're not going to
get simultaneous communication.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

"I don't want a Microsoft Passport, and Microsoft can't have my wallet."