[ale] Bandwidth Monitoring to IP

Ben Alexander ben at bensbox.com
Tue Aug 14 10:56:10 EDT 2001

I have MRTG set up a box in our internal/protected zone behind our
firewall, which gathers the total traffic from our Cisco router.  Will I
have any problems using this same box and MRTG to gather info from IPs
both in the DMZ and the ones between the router and firewall?  We have a
collection of Intel switches and a older Cabletron switch, fyi.

Thanks,
Ben