[ale] AT&T Broadband blocking inbound http?

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Mon Aug 13 10:11:46 EDT 2001

scott at smnolde.com wrote:

> Well that's total BS.

No, it's not BS, it's inconsistent information that they are providing,
which doesn't surprise me.  I got my info from:

http://help.broadband.att.com/faq.jsp?content_id=416&category_id=34

Which specifically says:

"AT&T Broadband does not allow servers to be connected to the cable
modem. This means that no computer in a personal network can be used as
a server."

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com