[ale] OT: Where the jobs are

Tommie M. Jones tj at atlantageek.com
Thu Aug 9 17:32:05 EDT 2001

OK OK, I guess I need to tweak the theme some more.

I will have time Saturday and it should look OK then.

I will also drop a logo out there for people to use to link.
For now use
http://www.atlantageek.com/buttons/ag-big.gif
and
http://ww.atlantageek.com/buttons/ag-small.gif
as buttons

I will put the script code in the download section this saturday as well.

http://www.atlantageek.com
Get inside Atlanta's Tech scene