[ale] OT: Where the jobs are

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Thu Aug 9 16:37:26 EDT 2001

"Steven A. DuChene" wrote:

> BTW, At least here on two of my systems with a current version of Mozilla
> (0.9.2+ and 0.9.3+) running on XFree86 4.1.0 with the latest version of
> the enlightenment window manager, all the "tabs" on your www.atlantageek.com
> site show up as dark blue background with black text so they are near impossible
> to read.

Wow, at my resolution, with Netscape 4.78,(and 45 year old eyes) I
didn't even know they had text on them.

Also, does anyone else get the 'welcome to AtlantaGeek.com?' image, it's
broken for me.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein