[ale] Web Hosting Experience Wanted

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Mon Aug 6 12:25:22 EDT 2001

I've been using Digital Space ( www.digitalspace.net ) for my presence since
1998ish. They're incredibly cheap (starter pack at $3/mo.), but haven't
upgraded their host OS in forever, and I've noticed that certain EarthLink
addresses don't receive my email from it. They're based in California, in a
town called Lompoc, somewhere near Santa Barbara I think.

There's also a guy that occasionally posts on here, going by the alias
"HugMe", who sells webhosting services, with an emphasis on security. See
www.TuxInternet.com for more details. I may eventually transfer my account
over to his host, except I'm currently preoccupied with other trivial matters
(such as figuring out where my next paycheck's gonna come from).