[ale] compiling modules

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Mon Aug 6 06:02:55 EDT 2001

Check out the docs at: http://www.scyld.com/page/support/network/

It will tell you how to create nic driver modules as well as help you
determine the proper driver and debug any problems you might have.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit
to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his
intelligence." - Albert Einstein