[ale] What do you guys think about this?

Mazukna, Thomas Thomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Wed Aug 1 13:44:26 EDT 2001

That is real funny what you said.
I am on H1B and unfortunately I am underpaid. That's the way it goes
if you are on H1B. You can not change companies easily, that lower your
salary.
If anybody would like toe hear all the details how to survive on H1B bring a
case
of european beer and we will have a talk.

The funny part is that low skills are associated with H1B. It actually has
more correlation
to what is an average salary for a given position in the company. The bottom
line is
the lower the salary the lover are the skill level of the crowd working
there. Period.
I met more incompetent locals then folks on H1B in the place I am working
now.

Tomas