[ale] Looking for strong C++ types...

Benjamin Scherrey scherrey at innoverse.com
Tue Oct 24 00:44:03 EDT 2000

	Innoverse, Inc (formerly SwitchCo) is looking for strong C++ developers
wanting an opportunity to do some serious linux development. Located on
the park in Marietta, we're a code hacker's dream shop. Pays well,
management is technical and/or appreciates programmers very much,
flexible hours, free drinks, our very own pinball machine (I'm working
on a req. for a pool table!), recently got our first round of funding
after being spun off a parent company, and looking to go public. You're
encouraged to try new ideas and will be challenged. Please email your
resume, salary requirements, and availability in ascii form to
scherrey at innoverse.com.

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey

PS: And yes we've sponsored H1's for the right people.
PPS: Python will be valuable as well if that suits your fancy.