[ale] DreamWeaver Clone?

Jim jcphil at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 13 19:02:52 EDT 2000

I don't know if it's in the same ball park as Dreamweaver, but I like
Bluefish. It's an extremely sophisticated editor, designed to work with
a lot of existing protocols like PHP, Javascript, etc. It's also quite
stable. You can check it out at:

http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/

I haven't seen anything more sophistcated for Linux.