[ale] HOT NEW BIOTECH STOCK - 2 NEWS RELEASES !!

Yu, Jerry zyu at Ptek.com
Wed Oct 11 15:46:27 EDT 2000

many operators on those chinese sites are english-fluent (at in written
form). so, a formal letter from ALE  in English will serve it good. If
needed, I'll be available to translate the letter to Chinese.