[ale] OT: DSL with Telocity

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Oct 11 09:11:00 EDT 2000

Four weeks is about right with Telocity. It took me around three weeks or so
(after waiting four weeks for my new phone number to hit the DSL database and
another week to propagate into Telocity's list) to get my service.

All this is improved from last spring, when I tried to get Telocity service,
only to sit around for two months before cancelling and going with Charter's
cable modem service. Ironically, I received my Telocity gateway a few days
later, which they wouldn't have sent unless I had been ready to use it.