[ale] HOT NEW BIOTECH STOCK - 2 NEWS RELEASES !!

Fulton Green ale at FultonGreen.com
Wed Oct 11 08:51:59 EDT 2000

OK, I see our biotech evangelist has found another email relay (which I
confirmed was wide open). The machine belongs to what appears to be an
industrial controls software company in Shanghai. Their IP address doesn't
appear to be in the RBL yet.

If you're fluent in Chinese, feel free to take up this, um, "cauce". Their
website (served by the same machine with the wide-open SMTP service) is
http://www.baosoft.com/ . The contact listed is support at baosoft.com but you
will also want to cc: the listed contacts in NetSol's domain registry entry
for BAOSOFT.COM , and also throw in postmaster at baosoft.com for good measure.
Other instructions on how to proceed are at
http://mail-abuse.org/rbl/reporting.html .

Good luck.