[ale] Mounting Novell via IP

Michael Sabal m_sabal at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 10:24:22 EDT 2000

I have a question that has been gnawing at me for a
while.  I was told your group would be able to help.
Our company is running a Novell 5.0 IP
server (only admin features run IPX, all clients are
IP).  I'm aware of ncpmount for mounting a netware
volume via IPX, but I don't know of any utility that
will allow me to mount a netware volume via IP.  Note
that the volumes I wish to mount are on remote
machines, so I would expect to have to give the IP
address of the server, the volume name, my user id,
and a password.  Do you have any suggestions?

Michael J. Sabal
m_sabal at yahoo.com